Tuesday, April 5, 2011

BIG Summer Plans

Right now I'm pretty doubtful about spring...but I have BIG plans for summer.  I want to do everything I planned on last year but somehow didn't have time for. Not this year! I'm going to do it ALL (hahaha check back with me in September)!  A few things on my list:

Stand Up PaddleboardingI actually rented boats a few times last summer through Green Lake Boat Rentals but never went paddleboarding.  Wasn’t this the big thing with celebrities last year or the year before? I guess I’m behind the times but it still looks like fun!

Buy An Inflatable BoatI NEED an inflatable boat this year for floating in Green Lake because I refuse to get in the water. It's disgusting! Did you know that back in the day they used to pump raw sewage into the lake?!  Yuck.  I'm picturing myself sitting in this boat on a warm sunny day with some yummy snacks and a good book.  Perhaps in a few years I'll move up to something with a motor!

Go HikingThe last time I went hiking I was in Los Angeles, the time before that I was in San Diego.  I think it’s just about time to go hiking in Seattle!  Anyone have some recommendations for an easy hike that's close by? Preferably with some sort of view, waterfall or other site worth seeing?  I need to spend some time perusing around online for some good ideas - maybe some research at Washington Trails Association?


Hollywood sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment