Friday, April 15, 2011

Wing Dome

The Kid and I went out to the Wing Dome in Kirkland last night to cheer on Matt while he undertook the 7 Deadly Wings Challenge.  He ate them like a champ and licked the last bits of sauce off his fingers just before the time ran out. I wonder how he's feeling today?!

I didn't eat any 7 alarm wings (extreme spicy is not my thing) but I did try out 4 of the other flavors AND some pickle chips. As usual it's go big or go home if you're going to eat a bunch of unhealthy crap.  The hands-down favorite between The Kid and I was the Sambal Peanut Sauce wings, who knew peanuts and chicken would be such an amazing combination?! I'll have to try to find a recipe for these online...


Channeling our inner Snooki

I didn't get to eat these all myself, I had to share. LAME!

No comments:

Post a Comment