Thursday, April 21, 2011

A Few Ideas

I haven't tried out any new recipes in the last week or so, I'm starting to get back logged! Here are some of the options I've been eyeing, you should probably try them out and let me know if they're work making!

Roasted Mushrooms with Herbs - this looks amazing! I'm thinking these mushrooms would be excellent with some honey-balsamic marinated flank steak.

via The Kitchn

Make Your Own Curry Recipe Maker - I found a link to this site while browsing through The Kitchn.  I've made curry quite a few times without any sort of recipe, I love all the ideas this gives you!  I also saw a awesome looking recipe for curry yesterday on Everyday Paleo, I need to try this one too!

Red or Green Thai Curry via Everyday Paleo

Sweet Potato and Black Bean Enchiladas - I'm not gluten free but I love reading the Gluten Free Goddess for inspiration and the pretty pictures. I saw sweet potatoes and enchiladas in the same sentence and was sold on the idea of making these. Maybe for Cinco de Mayo?!


via Gluten Free Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment