Friday, April 8, 2011

Weekend Project

I try to eat breakfast at home on weekdays as there aren't very many healthy options in downtown Seattle.  If I don't eat before I reach the office I usually fall prey to the delicious baked goods from Specialty's... bad news bears. 

Recently my favorite lunch buffet place started serving breakfast. Yup, I took a picture.  See that cute little ham and egg cup in the upper left hand corner?  I hadn't seen anything like it before but apparently there are a lot of recipes online for variations of ham and eggs cooked in a muffin tin.  Who knew?  This recipe from Epicurious got really good ratings, I'm considering making it this weekend.  Maybe sub turkey for the ham?

I'm also thinking about making the tomato egg cups I saw at the kitchn.  They look delicious!

Cute little ham and egg cup!

Tomato Egg Cups at At La Casita Inspirada


No comments:

Post a Comment