Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I hope you are all having a wonderful St. Patrick's Day!  The pictures from Dash were posted today and I was actually able to find a couple of our group. We're in a few on the pictures on the bottom of this page and the beginning of the next.  Check out Megan's post about the race!

Did you wear green today? Eat anything green? When I was going up my mom would make us all kinds of green food for St.Patrick's Day - green spaghetti, green dye in the milk, green bread, etc. So much fun!  I saw this green monster smoothie on Erika's blog and had to make it today because, obviously, it's green.  I was a little nervous about trying this but it was really tasty. I swear!  Maybe I'll add some blueberries next time?

High quality cell phone picture of my smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment